How to find us...
BazarApart on a much larger map
This route description leads you to the large free parking "Demervallei" in Aarschot, right next to the Marketplace, at 50m from BazarApart.
Coming from the direction of Brussels, Leuven, Hasselt, Genk:
- E314 exit Aarschot, at the traffic light direction Aarschot (left coming from Brussels/Leuven, right coming from Hasselt/Genk)
- Just after the 1st traffic lights, go right - Nieuwrodese steenweg
- At the end of the Nieuwrodesesteenweg at the T-junction go left - Klein Hoeregat (a sunken lane)
- At the end, go right - Braekepoort (also a sunken lane)
- Then take the first street to the left - Schoonhovendreef
- You arrive at the Diestsesteenweg, and here you go left.
- After about 200m you have the access road to the parking Demervallei on your right hand side.
Coming from the direction of Tienen:
- At the Tienen ring, take the road to Aarschot until you reach the bridge with the E314 (you are very near Aarschot at that point).
- Drive under the bridge, and turn right after the first traffic lights - Nieuwrodesesteenweg
- Then the road is identical as described above.
From the direction of Mechelen, Herentals, Westerlo, Lier:
- Drive in the direction of Aarschot until you arrive on the Aarschot ring. Here you go to the left.
- After the third traffic lights, you have the access road to the parking Demervallei on your right hand side