"My BazarApart Wishlist" contest on Pinterest
Enter our "My BazarApart Wishlist" contest on Pinterest
and have the opportunity to win a cool and authentic prize!
Taking part in our contest is easy… just follow these 5 steps:
Create a board named “My BazarApart Wishlist”
using your personal Pinterest account
Pin your favourite products
from our website on your wishlist
You will find a button on every product page of our website (top right corner)
Share your wishlist with all your friends, family, and colleagues
The more you share your list with your followers, the better
That’s it… you’re in!
Why should I enter this contest?
There are multiple good reasons for taking part:
For every 10 valid boards created, we will offer a Prize from our store to one Winner
Create a Wishlist you can share with friends, family and colleagues. This will make it easier for them to offer you a present for your birthday, for Christmas, or any other occasion
Just because it is good fun! ;-)
- Every time 10 valid boards (hereafter named “Boards”) on Pinterest with the name “My BazarApart Wishlist” are created by 10 different valid Pinterest users (hereafter named “User”), BazarApart will choose (at random) a winner (hereafter named “Winner”) of a BazarApart prize (hereafter named “Prize”)
- Definition of a valid Board:
- A valid Board is created by a valid User
- A valid Board carries the name “My BazarApart Wishlist”
- A valid Board contains at least 3 (three) pins from the BazarApart website
- If more than one Board is created by a valid User, only one of those Boards will be taken into account as being a valid Board
- Definition of a valid User:
- A valid User has a unique Pinterest account in their name
- A valid User is a “follower” of the BazarApart Pinterest account
- A valid User has created a Pinterest board named “My BazarApart Wishlist”
- A valid user pins at least 3 (three) products to this Board from the BazarApart website
- If a valid User creates more than one Board, only one of those Boards will be taken into account as being valid
- By entering the contest, a valid User agrees completely with these rules
- By entering the contest, a valid User agrees that his/her name, photo, details, etc… may be used by BazarApart for promotional purposes.
- A valid User is an inhabitant of the European free commerce zone (Schengen)
- Definition if a Winner:
- The Winner will be chosen at random between all Valid Users, every time that 10 (ten) valid Boards are created by 10 different valid Users. This means that all valid Users will stay in the competition for as long as they remain a valid User.
- The Winner will receive the Prize determined by BazarApart
- The Winner will be contacted by email or via social media
- The Winner will collect the Prize at our physical shop in Aarschot, Belgium or the prize will be sent using regular postal services (BPost). The shipping costs will be paid by BazarApart.
- The Winner cannot exchange the Prize for cash, other products, or anything else
- Definition of the Prize:
- The Prize and its value will be determined by BazarApart. In principle, the value of the Prize can be any value, with a minimum of 15 euros (price of sale, VAT included)
- The Prize can be collected in our physical shop in Aarschot, Belgium, or can be sent to the Winner using regular postal services (BPost). The shipping costs will be paid by BazarApart
- The Prize can never be changed into cash, other products, or anything else by the Winner
- This contest will start on 25th September 2014 until 31th December 2014. At that moment, BazarApart will decide if the contest continues or not. We will inform every valid User about our decision.
- These rules exist in English, French and Dutch (the three languages currently supported by BazarApart on the website). These three language versions of these rules are to be considered as one. This means that Valid Boards created in one of those languages take part in only one and the same contest.
- BazarApart reserves the right to change these rules unilaterally at any time
- If you have questions, remarks, etc… or need more info, simply send an email to email@example.com
- BazarApart is the trade name of BazarApart BVBA, Martelarenstraat 52, B-3200 Aarschot, Belgium. BazarApart trades under the VAT number: BE0 421.142.722. Director/owner is Tom Herbots.