How to find us...
This route description leads you to the large free parking "Demervallei" in Aarschot, right next to the Marketplace, at 50m from BazarApart.
Another option is the large parking near the Aarschot train station: this parking is free during the weekend. Please note that you do have to take an official parking ticket but this will cost you € 0 during the weekend.
Coming from the direction of Brussels, Leuven, Hasselt, Genk:
- E314 exit Aarschot, at the traffic light direction Aarschot (left coming from Brussels/Leuven, right coming from Hasselt/Genk)
- At the second trafic lights, take a right and descend towards the Leuvensesteenweg
- At the trafic lights, take a right and continue straight through the city centre until you arrive at the market square (you will pass BazarApart)
- On the market place, go right towards Rillaar/Diest and keep left at the fork
- After about 200m you have the access road to the parking Demervallei on your left hand side (just after the large left turn in the road)
Coming from the direction of Tienen:
- At the Tienen ring, take the road to Aarschot until you reach the bridge with the E314 (you are very near Aarschot at that point).
- Drive under the bridge, and continue towards the second set of trafic lights.
- Then the road is identical as described above.
From the direction of Mechelen, Herentals, Westerlo, Lier:
- Drive in the direction of Aarschot until you arrive on the Aarschot ring. Here you go to the left.
- After the third traffic lights, you have the access road to the parking Demervallei on your right hand side