The managerial group Ezpeleta was established in 1935 in Oñati (Guipúzcoa) where it started activity as a rain umbrella factory.
In 1954, looking to expand, members of the second generation of the family moved to Vigo where new production facilities were launched.
Since then, the company has continuously grown, not only in terms of facilities, but also in terms of its range of products. For this reason, in 1988, Ezpeleta started to build the factory that is now the biggest of the group, located in Vila Nova de Cerveira (Portugal).
|Technical characteristics||Length (closed): 28cm
Width (open): 97cm